4 cups yogurt
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 green chillies
1 teaspoon coriander
2 tablespoons mint leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
If wish, you can use little bit Bit Laban/Kala Laban (aka gray salt) - 1/8 tsp
1. Beat yogurt with a beater. Strain through a cheese cloth.
2. Grind chillies and mint leaves finely.
3. Roast cumin seeds and coriander very lightly over a low heat, grind them.
4. Combine spices and blend with the yogurt.
5. Season to taste with more spices and a little sugar and salt.
6.Keep in the refrigerator.
Serve cold at lunch or dinner.