1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup water
4 cups Sparkling Water
24 Mint Leaves, crushed
1. Combine water, sugar in a saucepan and let it boil in low heat, stirring occassionally until the sugar dissolves
2. Pour in a heatproof bowl and let cool.
3. Once cooled, add the lemon juice
4. In a pitcher crush the mint leaves
5. Add the lemon mixture, Sparkling Water and ice
6. Keep cool in refrigerator and it is ready to serve.
7. Garnish with a sliced lemon wedge
Enjoy this drink on a hot summer day!