1 Box Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
1/3 cup oil
For cheese frosting
1 8 oz. package cream cheese -- softened
2 teaspoons milk
4 cups powdered sugar
1. Mix all ingredients together. This will make a cookie dough.
2. Roll into balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten down slightly (depending on the thickness you desire).
3. Bake at 375° until the tops crackle (about 8-10 minutes) or until desired doneness.
4. Cool and then frost
5. Beat cream cheese, margarine, milk and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
6. Gradually beat in powdered sugar on low speed, 1 cup at a time, until smooth and spreadable.
Tidbit: For Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting: Add 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled, with the margarine.
Photo Credit: BakingBites.com